Major/ Minor Change

How do I change my minor/major?

Once you have made a decision on what major you would like to declare and have met with an advisor from the department you would like to change your major to, you can obtain a Major Change form from the Office of the Registrar’s forms page.

Fill out the appropriate information as indicated on the form, and then collect the required signatures from the Department Chairs of the major you are declaring AND from the major you are dropping. You can find this information by contacting the department directly or by going to the Advising Contacts link.  Please email the completed form to


Was this helpful?
0% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 63454
Wed 10/3/18 4:00 PM
Thu 11/3/22 2:55 PM