Search3 Results

The University of Montana provides assistive technology services and support to students and employees. The first step for students is to contact Disability Services for Students to receive authorization for assistive technology assistance. Employees may contact the Assistive Technology Specialist directly. DSS may be contacted at 2243.
Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) are available in many of UM's theaters and lecture halls.
The process of reviewing electronic and information technology (also called information and communication technology) at the University of Montana.