IP address/modify DNS record request

To request DNS entries associating a fully-qualified domain name with an IP address, or to modify existing DNS records.

How to request

Please click  the “Request Service” button at the top right hand side of the screen.


Any staff or faculty needing such records at UM or any satellite campus.


Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.


UM IT Help at 243-4357 or visit Social Sciences 120, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Related Services

Network and telephone work order authorization

Network data port add, move, delete

Telephone or network connection repair

Index code change for telephones or ports

Network services for leased space

Request Service


Service ID: 22598
Tue 9/5/17 3:20 PM
Wed 3/31/21 11:18 AM