Search120 Results

Services or Offerings?
How to add/ or drop courses for College of Business special sessions

FUEL Annual Review Staff Self-Evaluation

Captioning is a verbatim rendering of the words, speech sounds and non-speech sounds that appear with the visual recording in synchronized fashion. Captioning makes it possible for people who are deaf or hard of hearing to access audio information.

Banner Data Management Request

Request to borrow a Griz Card reader for assessment purposes or to accept UMoney on a short-term basis.

Complete this form to request access to an existing website in Cascade CMS. This form must be be completed by the individual requesting access. Do not fill this out on behalf of another user. Sponsor approval and web accessibility training are required to gain Cascade access.

The College of Business offers recording of courses for faculty within the college.

Griz Card offers immediate deposits or "give away" cards that can be redeemed for UMoney and billed to your index code.

This ticket is used to request that a Device alert from Defender 365 (or other) is remediated.

The UM Drug Information Service is a free resource for health care professionals. Physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and allied health practitioners in all areas of medicine are invited to contact us with questions of a non-emergent nature. The service does not field calls from the general public.

More information and assistance with Griz Card UMoney and Bear Bucks deposit transactions and logging in to eAccounts.

Request for prospective undergraduate student data records

Request this service if you are eligible for your faculty rollout hardware.

Submittal form for students enrolled in the Four Bear Program to submit their four-year graduation plans

Sign-up form for transfer students to enroll in the Four Bear four-year graduation program