Search2 Results

Services or Offerings?
Name change update for Campus Telephone Caller ID, Voice Mail Programming, Telephone Related Database systems.
Related: To update your University of Montana work number, (or other employee personal information) listed in the UM Online Directory (; please submit a hard copy of the Personal Information Form to Human Resource Services in Lommasson 252.

Index change requests are for telephone fixed costs and network ports.This is for Index Code changes ONLY.