Telephone name change update

Name change update for Campus telephone Caller ID, Voice Mail Programming, and telephone related database systems.

Related Item:

To update your University of Montana work number, (or other employee personal information) listed in the UM Online Directory (; please submit a hard copy of the Personal Information Form to Human Resource Services in Lommasson 252. This form is also available on the Human Resources Website under “P” in the A-Z Index.  Check the box next to “Changes” at the top of the form, then fill in your name, department, and updated campus phone number in Section 1, Sign the form and deliver to Human Resources in EL-252.

(Legal name changes will require in-person Social Security Card verification at the HR office.)

How to request

Please click  the “Request Service” button at the top right hand side of the screen.


UM Faculty, staff, student employees.


Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.


Network Services

Related Services

Network and telephone work order authorization

Telephone service add, move, change

Telephone name change update

Telephone or network connection repair

Index code change for telephones or ports

Forward campus extension to off-campus phone number

Telephone services for leased space

Receive voicemail email notifications

Request Service

Related Articles (1)

User manuals for the most commonly used telephones distributed on campus


Service ID: 23091
Tue 9/26/17 12:44 PM
Fri 8/5/22 2:39 PM