Are there computer labs in Residence Halls?


Yes! There are computer labs at the following locations:


Residence Halls with labs
  • Craig Hall
  • Elrod Hall
  • Pantzer Hall
  • Aber Hall
  • Jesse Hall
  • Miller Hall
  • Turner Hall
  • Knowles Hall
  • University Villages Community Center


These labs offer printing (via Papercut), Microsoft Office applications, and internet browsing. The computers also offer USB support so you can access your files on the go! Check with your desk assistant to see where the labs in your hall print to. In some cases, it may be a nearby hall with a larger, staffed desk.


Student Affairs IT - 406.243.2002


Need additional help?


Report Problems

Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 46327
Mon 1/15/18 7:33 PM
Thu 3/11/21 10:00 AM

Related Articles (1)

PaperCut is a printing resource management tool used in many UM campus departments and computer labs.