Search5 Results

There are various locations that provide printing services with nominal fees.
Yes! Students living in Residence Halls can bring printers with them with some caveats.
PaperCut is a printing resource management tool used in many UM campus departments and computer labs.
Yes! There are computer labs at several locations.
This process is only available to UM employees who need the ability to print unofficial transcripts from Banner.