Where can I print on campus?


There are various locations that provide printing services with nominal fees:

Paw Print

The Paw Print in the Mansfield Library offers printing, copying, scanning, and many other services at special UM pricing for current students, faculty and staff of the University of Montana. The library uses the PaperCut system for self service printing and has someone available to assist with larger print, copy, or scanning projects. 

Campus Quick Copy

Campus Quick Copy in the University Center is your full service copy stop on campus. They are conveniently located on the first floor of the UC and have self service print and copy stations as well as someone available to assist with larger projects. 

Residence Halls

UM residents have access to labs that print to various printers located in halls. Please see: Are there computer labs in Residence Halls?

Need additional help?


Report Problems

Was this helpful?
0% helpful - 2 reviews


Article ID: 46329
Mon 1/15/18 8:38 PM
Thu 3/11/21 10:00 AM

Related Articles (2)

Yes! Students living in Residence Halls can bring printers with them with some caveats.
PaperCut is a printing resource management tool used in many UM campus departments and computer labs.