Information about printers, print management, and printing at the UM.

Articles (3)

Where can I print on campus?

There are various locations that provide printing services with nominal fees.

Can I bring my own printer when I move to campus?

Yes! Students living in Residence Halls can bring printers with them with some caveats.

How do I request an unofficial transcript printer?

This process is only available to UM employees who need the ability to print unofficial transcripts from Banner.