My Recently Visited Services

Request assistance with Moodle Learning Management System (LMS)

Request access to a file share, departmental folder, or shared drive.

Complete this form to request access to an existing website in Cascade CMS. This form must be completed by the individual requesting access. Do not fill this out on behalf of another user. Approval by the website manager/owner and web accessibility training are required to gain Cascade access.

Request printing access to a shared network printer.

Request an audit of a file share, departmental folder, or shared drive.

Remote access to The University of Montana's network is available by connecting your device to Cisco's AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Service.

UM students and employees can connect to a secure wireless network using eduroam, and a courtesy guest wireless network for campus visitors called grizzlyguest.

University of Montana through an enterprise licensing agreement with IBM, provides access to SPSS statistical software for UM and UM Western students (computer labs and personal devices.)

Request a multimedia consultation

Students registered with UM's Office for Disability Equity may request alternative formats for their textbooks through Central IT's Accessible Technology Services.

This form may be used to either opt INTO or opt OUT of distance-only status.

Request help with a printer issue, acquire toner, get access to a printer, or request a consultation if your current printer is not meeting your needs.

Griz Card offers immediate deposits or "give away" cards that can be redeemed for UMoney and billed to your index code.

How to add/ or drop courses for College of Business special sessions

If you need help with an issue (malfunctioning hardware, software errors, password resets, classroom technology, etc.). If you cannot find answers in the Knowledge base or through a service request please submit a ticket.

Submit a request to verify your enrollment at the University.

Information Technology manages several campus-wide software products for UM faculty, staff and students. Additionally, many campus departments purchase specific software products for their departmental personnel. The following software title list is provided as a courtesy. The list is in development and is not inclusive of all software offered at the University of Montana. If you don't see a title you need to order, please submit a request from this page. Other services will be linked to their own request forms.

Help with Docusign (issues, questions, training)

Hardware needs to be moved from one location to another, use this form if you or someone else is moving to a new location, or if hardware is being reassigned to a different location or new employee. Hardware may include computers (desktops & laptops), tablets (iPads & Surfaces), printers, and peripherals (monitors, mice, keyboards, speakers, etc.).

Request for Entertainment/Alcohol events on campus

To request a consultation from IT regarding technology (computers, classroom technology, signage, etc.)

A UM employee domain account will grant you access to UM employee email, ability to log in to UM owned computers, shared departmental network drives, public folders, email distribution groups, networked printers, and other tools and applications such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, etc.

This form is used to drop all of your classes in a given semester.

Banner Document Management, or BDM, is an electronic document storage system that integrates with Banner, the University of Montana’s information system. Note: This form is not the place to request general Banner support. That information is posted here: